Condominium Association Insurance
All Associations are not Made Equal; Protecting Against Risk
Condominium associations, like townhomes, villas, or Homeowners associations assume significant risks on behalf of their various organizations. Often these associations are held liable for the decisions or actions of their committees and boards as a direct result of individual members for claims such as wrongdoing, misconduct or defamation, just to name a few.
Unlike a Townhome or Homeowners Association, the Condominium building takes on a substantial risk for property losses; from water and fire damage to mold losses. With our knowledge of the Florida Statutes and your policy’s coverages, we are here to guide your association through the claims process.
Condo Association Insurance Coverage
Cookie Cutter Polices Just Wont Do!
Because of the various liabilities each association faces, it is essential that the right protection is there when needed. At Harr & Associates we pride ourselves on building customized insurance solutions. We will work together with you to build a comprehensive insurance package with the right coverage for the right price.
We pride ourselves on working with reputable A-rated carriers so that we can offer your association the broadest coverage and piece of mind
Our packages include:
- Commercial Property
- Common Area and Common Elements
- Flood Insurance
- Sinkhole Insurance
- Demolition and Increased Cost of Construction
- Back up Sewer and Drains
- Equipment Breakdown
- Difference In Conditions
- Directors & Officers Liability (D&O)
- Employment Practices Liability (EPL)
- Fiduciary Liability
- Hired and Non-Owned Auto Liability
- General Liability and Umbrellas
- Professional Liability Errors & Omissions (E&O)
- Crime, Employee Theft, Forger, Wire Transfer Fraud
- Kidnap and Ransom
- Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement
- Cyber Risk
- Workers Compensation & Employer Liability
With any of the above polices Harr & Associates offers a commitment not to just the association, but the individual unit owners as well. These include:
- Unit owner’s individual insurance package
- Same day proof of insurance lender requirements
Additional Condo Association Insurance Information:
- Small Business Insurance Basics (The Insurance Information Institute (III))
- Small Business Insurance Details and Resources (The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC))
- Small Business Insurance Facts and Resources (The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA))
We at Harr & Associates Insurance are proud to provide condo association insurance in Largo, Palm Harbor, Port Charlotte, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, and Tampa, FL. We also serve other areas in the state.